- 179716 - Customer Service Representative
- NC-North Carolina
- Up to $14.00 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative for an opening in Asheville, NC.
The Customer Service Representation will interact with internal/external customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests.
• Adhere to Client protocols, consistencies and procedures.
• Ensures that Client customer satisfaction objectives are met or exceeded.
• Provide high level of customer service to existing and new customer base.
• Interface closely with sales, service, and management to ensure customer satisfaction is maximized.
• Effectively communicate and exchange information among team members.
• Support Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodology and participate in initiatives as required.
• Responsible for meeting all required department and company training goals and expectations.
• Responsible for answering high volume of customer calls in the divisional call center and the ability to correctly direct callers to the proper company within Client, including other divisions.
• Responsible for answering calls from customers, channel partners, distributors, and sales representatives for all Laboratory Equipment Division products and accessing several different computer systems (Macola, SAP, Baan, salesforce.com, Big Machines) to obtain the necessary information to assist customers.
• Process telephone orders placed with verbal P.O or credit card.
• Must have a understanding of all product lines and the product knowledge to accurately detail our products to customers, distributors and sales representatives.
• Responsible for communicating (written and verbal) daily with customers (both internal and external) , distributors and sales representatives regarding sales channels, product lines, equipment, descriptions, features, terms and conditions, specifications, warranties, freight terms, deliveries, pricing, policies, freight estimates, inside delivery estimates, returns installation and any other requirements to fulfill the conditions of contacts and orders.
• Acts as the liaison between the customer and internal contacts.
• Required to meet defined goals within upper and lower control limits to meet overall department service levels.
• 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Goal-oriented focus
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.