- 179722 - Recruiter
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for a Remote position.
The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and referring well-qualified candidates to human resources and business leaders for positions within the assigned business group(s) to meet the goal of attracting and retaining the best talent. This position will be responsible for high volume recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions and held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
• Acts as the subject matter expert for recruitment related questions for hiring managers and human resources
• Partners with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners to lead recruitment process for active open positions. This includes:
• Conducting intake meetings
• Developing the sourcing strategy
• Sourcing talent and screening applicants
• Conducting interviews
• Facilitating debrief meetings
• Coordinating offer approvals and extending offers
• Develops creative strategies to identify top talent
• Maintains open communication with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners throughout the process
• Generates/completes reports as needed
• Participates in projects as needed
• A minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience for diverse positions required
• Corporate recruiting experience required
• Strong preference for someone with background recruiting in the Life Sciences
• PHR or other related HR/Recruiting certifications preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
• Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and negotiation skills are required
• 15% travel
Accredited Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 4 years equivalent experience working in a professional environment required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.