- 179749 - Customer Support Representative
- $20 to $22.00 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Support Representative for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
• First-line phone and e-mail support duties for our worldwide customers.
• Primary interface with end-users of our software and online product offerings.
• Various duties to assist our Manager of Customer
• Handle all incoming support center telephone calls and email inquiries
• Maintain and deliver user guides and other customer facing documentation
• Administration of tools to track product orders, warranty details and other fulfillment-related information
• Assist Manager of Customer Support in various duties as needed
• Light administrative duties
• Liaise between customers and all departments within Client
• Experience working with customers via telephone and email
• Strong background using personal computers
• Experience with software troubleshooting
• Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Business Suite software
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Saturday Ending, 8a - 5p
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.