- 179751 - Employee Development Specialist 3
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 8 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Employee Development Spec 3 located in North Charleston, SC.
Conducts learning requirements analysis and establishes learning objectives. Designs and develops course content and instructional materials. Tests delivery environment and establishes system access requirements. Delivers content and assesses effectiveness based on learning objectives. Conducts customer workplace coaching sessions to improve individual or group performance. Deploys development tools and monitors implementation and performance outcomes.
Oversees and moderates the delivery of Team Lead curriculum, course content and instructional materials. Manages 30/60/90 day check-in process. Develops and ensures effectiveness measures are deployed to measure learning objectives. Monitors and evaluates performance needs and outcomes. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Executes training plans aligned with program, ensuring continuity between the six weeks of classroom training and on the floor application
Manages course content delivery and coordinates leadership guest speakers
Integrates with external facilitators and partners with LLOC logistics coordination
Determines classroom materials needed and request materials
Leads scenario based activities and connects course modules, ensuring continuity between modules/days
Enforces classroom etiquette
Manages 30/60/90 day check-in process with managers post completion of training curriculum
Manages curriculum assessments administration and ensures verifies completion of on the floor training objectives
Oversees improvement opportunities for course curriculum, overall training process and 30/60/90
Establishes and maintains metrics to track success criteria for program effectiveness
Builds and maintains relationships with facilitators and speakers
- Bachelors degree 3+ years of experience preparing and delivering presentations or proposals to management and customers
- Experience leading or managing a team or project
Experience working in a diverse environment
- Experience in project management and/or program management
- Strong organization and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively in ambiguous and fast-changing environments
- Ability to build effective business relationships with a diverse set of colleagues and customers
- Ability to identify areas where process improvement is needed and decompose complex concepts to work with a diverse team to implement effective solutions and support viable action-oriented recommendations.
Accredited Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Possible travel but would be less than 10%
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.