- 179846 - Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- $60 to $70.00 DOE
- 2 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for an opening in Alpharetta, GA.
We are seeking a transformational, adaptable and versatile Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager at our Displays division that is driven by a strong desire to succeed and go above and beyond in all that they do. In this role you will lead key initiatives that will support short and long-term financial forecasts, the annual indirect budgeting process, annual operating plan, variance analysis, and special projects / ad hoc requests. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of advanced financial planning and analysis concepts and have opportunities to present your findings to senior management. To be successful in this role, you will have experience with DOD contracting, including rate structures, allowable/unallowable costs, cost compliance and policies. You will report directly to the CFO.
• Providing financial data and strategic support to senior management including preparing executive level presentations, financial presentations, financial analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
• Acting as the primary lead for Client Corporate/Segment/Sector/Division Financial Reporting requirements – both routine and non-routine.
• Preparing the Division’s monthly Short-Term Forecast (STF) and Annual Operating Plan forecast (Plan) accompanied with detailed supporting schedules.
• Owning the development of annual operating budgets and indirect rate development/modeling.
• Analyzing Division level financial forecasts and provide Sector management with independent assessments of projected performance against plan targets.
• Preparing meaningful variance analyses of actual versus forecast financial performance.
• Establishing and monitoring Indirect functional department budgets, indirect rate forecasts and estimate inclusive therein.
• Developing and implementing sophisticated financial models, forecasting tools and dashboards to improve process efficiencies and financial performance.
• Analyzing trends in orders, sales, cost of sales, profit, and cash (net funds) and provide recommendations to senior management in support of strategic business decisions.
• Serving as the Sector’s primary POC to coordinate accurate and timely submissions of all related Division standard and ad hoc reports/data requests.
• +5 years in a similar FP&A role in DOD contracting environment with annual revenue of +$100 million
• Experience with supervising and mentoring junior employees.
• Must have solid understanding of disclosure statement principles, FAR, CAS and DFAR principles and strong accounting and finance principles
• Strong knowledge of allowable/unallowable costs
• Solid experience with rate variance analysis
• Experience with Annual Incurred Cost submission filing
• Knowledge of Risk & Opportunities Management
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office suite of product skills
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on application of ERP systems
• Experience with Hyperion HFM/SmartView and Cognos reporting tools
• Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
• Strong sense of initiative, independence, closure, and ability to navigate multiple priorities in a tight-deadline, high-volume environment
• Strong business partnering, interpersonal and leadership skills required
• Adept at using logic and reasoning to work through problems and analyze information
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
• Demonstrated “can do” ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on manager capacity
• CPA and/or MBA is desirable
• Prefer candidates with knowledge and hands-on application of Deltek Costpoint
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
9/80, 7:30 - 5:30
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.