- 180046 - Senior Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Shipping/Receiving Clerk for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Under general supervision, performs routine manual packaging and receiving functions and clerical duties related to the shipment and/or receipt of materials, supplies, equipment, services and finished products.
- receives material on receiving dock delivered by freight carriers.
- Opens cartons and crates, visually inspects inspects and counts contents.
- Processes receipts through MRP system per procedure.
- Delivers received material to receiving inspection and files paperwork.
- Processes shipments per instructions on shipping documents.
- Orders shipping supplies
- Processes shipments through MRP system per procedure.
High school education with a minimum of 2 years experience in shipping/receiving.
Must have experience with FedEx and UPS on-line shipping systems
Must have military packaging experience
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Knowledge of basic industry shipping & receiving functions
Knowledge of electro static senitive device (ESD) handling
Knowledge of military packaging (MIL-STD-2073)
Must be skilled in FedEx and UPS on-line shipment processing.
Must be able to interact proffesionally with personnel from other departments.
Must be able to read, write and have adequate mathematical skills.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.