- 180087 - Workday Employee Data Management Analyst 1
- St. Louis City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 15 Workday Employee Data Management Analyst 1's for openings in St. Louis City, MO.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR professional to be part of a rapidly growing team and enterprise HR platform transition project. In this role your responsibilities include:
- Maintain employee data through audits, corrections collective agreement requirements and contractual compliance within the enterprise HR platform
- Maintain process documentation on HR systems application processes
- Review existing HR business practices and applications for improved system modifications.
- Develop, deploy and communicate new business processes and procedures in accordance with Company and legal requirements.
- Assign, monitor and oversee Service Now ticket workload.
- Analyze and test systems to resolve data discrepancies, enhance efficiency or support new business requirements.
- Ensure system functionality and data integrity
- Coordinate projects with customers and business partners to resolve issues. Evaluates requests for various Human Resource (HR) user access and takes appropriate action.
- Consult with business partners and work groups on business processes and human resource systems.
Self-motivation and self-directed. Analytical skills. Communication skills. Organizational skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
Experience with or desire to learn Workday. Experience with or desire to learn HRMS. Experience with or desire to learn collective bargaining rules. Experience with Human Resource practices.
Accredited Bachelor's degree.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 AM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.