- 180139 - Software Engineer
- Up to $42.61 DOE
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Hillsboro, OR.
• Support new and existing customers with IT related issues and questions
• Support with Data Management questions
• Pre-install support: Site readiness discussion
• Deploy of Athena/FleetManager solution
• Includes HW installation and configuration
• Setup Backup strategy (database and storage) (If applicable)
• Network related questions
• Remote access
• Domain integration
• User management (LDAP)
• Maintenance support
• Basic Application support
• Other changes
• Typically requires a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
• Experience with Linux (scripting, configuration, network configuration)
• Basic experience with Windows OS
• Some Experience with DevOps tools and practices
• Basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
• Ability to travel frequently
• Knowledge of VMWare ESX
• Storage knowledge; various solutions, Including backup and archiving.
• Knowledge of basic networking concepts and configuration
• Basic Project management skills (Understanding of Prince2)
• IT Security
• Customer facing skills // Team player
• Able to work with a product in development
Accredited Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.