- 180255 - Production Technician
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Technician for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
Part of the production team responsible for assembly of customer hardware devices. Some of the skills required include ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets and written work instructions. Requires a degree in related area and a minimum of 2 years experience in the field or in a related area. Has a basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a team leader or manager.
• Building Hardware Devices
• Building product line (FPT, EFPT and FTDs)
• Keeping Production floor clean and organized
Soldering experience required
2-5 years of electromechanical assembly experience
• Good at working with your hands
• Good listener
• Given an overview of the task, it will require you to figure out the details and how to do it
• Must be good with power tools for metal (riveting, drilling, cutting, grinding, etc)
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets and written work instructions
• Person will need to be detailed orientated and have the ability to multi-task
Related hands on experience or work experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 8 AM- 5 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.