- 180392 - Software Quality Assurance Professional
- $42 to $45.00 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Professional for an opening in Philadelphia, PA.
This position involves SQA activates associated with verification and validation of existing code or code in process.
Candidates should have 2 to 5 yrs. experience with the following;
• Software Quality Assurance for Mission Critical Systems
• Developing and improving SDLC process
• Improving efficiency, and effectivity of software code review process
• Experience with Military SW Requirements Traceability down to Test procedure level
• IEEE-1012 Verification & Validation Process
• Software Source Code Inspections (C language in embedded RTOS environments)
• SW Configuration Management
• MISRA C Safety Coding Standards (2012)
• Static Code Analysis setup and reporting (SciTools Understand Static Analysis)
• Reviewing, writing and dry running SW Validation Procedures on Hardware running embedded code
• Atlassian Jira Issue Management Tool
• Atlassian Crucible Code Review Tool
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.