- 180511 - Sr Principal Laboratory Inspector 4
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo
- Up to $43.25 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Sr. Principal Laboratory Inspector 4 for an opportunity in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
• Verifies that all pre-test readiness activities are complete
• Assesses readiness to enter formal test events
• Ensures the physical/digital test environment and configuration (e.g., lab, computers, hardware, firmware, software, versions, checksums, etc.) is consistent with the documented test/configuration environment
• Witnesses testing to ensure approved test procedures are executed as written
• Ensures all defects and anomalies are documented in a closed-loop system
• Ensures all lab documentation is complete (logbooks, forms etc.) in accordance with prescribed procedures
• Conducts audits of lab processes and procedures
• Identify quality problems and recommend solutions
• Ensures equipment is properly calibrated and damaged items are properly dispositioned
• Verifies that test results are documented as-run
• Participates in post-test activities
High School diploma or equivalent and 6 years related experience.
High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and 4 years of quality experience OR equivalent experience within the aerospace/defense industry is preferred.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.