- 180672 - Manufacturing Operator
- 6 Months
- 40 lbs up one flight of stairs
• Ability to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including work uniform, steel toe shoes, hair net, safety glasses, bump cap, and nitrile gloves. PPE may also include face shield, respirator, and smock
• Proactive, hard-working, and self-motivated
• Able to commute to either the Bedford, MA or Framingham, MA facility based on business need
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to interpret data, perform basic calculations, and troubleshooting skills
• Computer literate
• Ability to work weekends if needed
• Effective communicator (verbal and written)
• Basic understanding of chemistry (ie acids, bases, and organic compounds)
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.