- 180685 - Calibration Technician
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Calibration Technician for an opening in Tewksbury, MA.
• Provide Pipette repairs, calibration, and preventative maintenance to all pipette makes and models as requested by our customers
• Communicate with customers on service subjects such as quotes, issues found during repairs and updates to purchase orders based on approvals by the customer.
• Managing Work Orders in the CRM to ensure that work completed on a customer asset is documented sufficiently to provide a service record for the asset.
• Provide calibration support to the Calibration Lab for all makes and models of pipettes, including support for ISO 17025 accredited calibration certificates (ISO 8655).
• Follow all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Reference Standards associated with Depot Service and Calibration Laboratory operations.
• Ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
• Experience in customer engagement
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Good computer skills including an understanding of Windows, Word, Excel and Access
• Ability to learn and develop new processes within our CRM application (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
• Oral and written communications skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Experience within an accredited (ISO 17025) Calibration Laboratory a plus
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.