- 180699 - Retail Operations Specialist 1
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Inventory Fulfillment Specialist for an opening in Renton, WA.
Assists in managing product selection and development for a single product category. Assists in drafting sales plan and maintaining profit and loss metrics to plan. Assists with audits, compliance and maintenance of brand standards. Generates limited purchase orders. Assists in allocating merchandise items for distribution and in drafting marketing plans. This position requires organization and ability to manage critical deadlines in a fast paced, event deadline driven environment. As an inventory specialist, you will be responsible for all inventories in a high visibility internal corporate store.
• Track and ensure timely delivery of all incoming merchandise orders from our warehouse
• QC orders immediately upon arrival ensuring inventory quantities match
• Communicate any inventory discrepancies with warehouse manager
• Work with local stores to accommodate any urgent merchandise needs.
• Label and organize orders for fulfillment needs
• Edit transactions in POS system with discrepancies to ensure inventory accurate
• Receive and check in weekly stock inventory transfers.
• Partner with allocations on transfer needs
• Track and ensure timely delivery of all incoming purchase orders
• Pull new receipts from the loading dock, physically count all items and receive PO’s into POS system within a 2 day window
• Input reorder needs on order log- partner with store manager for approvals prior
• Partner with store manager to ensure stock min/max is reviewed and adjusted quarterly
• Document major stock inventory shortages and lack of reorders on inventory control sheet
• Work with allocations to determine when and where to send out mark downs.
• Respond to allocations within 24 hours on all requests
• Prioritize and execute all orders in a timely manner, making all expected completion dates
• Manage the logistics and timelines for each fulfillment project
• Partner with inventory lead on all merchandise needs unavailable in store
• Package and fulfill orders on a daily basis. May entail (but not limited to) gift wrapping, assembling gift bags and de-pricing
• Ensure all packages are gift wrapped to our packaging standards
• Package parcels for domestic and international shipping, create shipping labels and complete all shipping requirements
• Ensure orders are detailed to ensure ringing accuracy
• Complete order transactions as they are finished
• Have a clear understanding of all fulfillment jobs on a daily and weekly basis
• Communicate packaging supply needs to Manager and receive approval for Re-order
• Partner with Sales team and Manager on stock coming in for specific orders
• Keep back room and work spaces organized and compliant
• Store associate back up
• Involvement with team and weekly staff meetings, actively engage and communicate with team
• Assist store manager with special projects
• Ensure back stockroom is adequately filled and with the appropriate merchandise
• Stock room and processing room are to be organized once a week
• Handle all Negatives/MOS/RTVs by month end with store manager
• Understanding all Counter Point inventory reporting tools
• Partner with sales team and fulfillment as back up as needed
• Ensure all new products are properly displayed in the appropriate space
• Create price labels for new collections on display
• Ensure store is filled and items are all properly represented on a daily basis
• Mark out prices on small novelty items prior to putting on sales floor when possible
• Communicate opportunities or issues to store manager as needed
• Ability to support customers with event merchandise needs as needed with the front end sales team.
• Provide high levels of customer service
• Familiar with product selection and availability
Skill set required:
• Detail oriented
• Business professional with the ability to work well with various levels of customers
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
• Strong understanding of event deadlines and has a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects at once
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
• Ability to work well with others and independently
• Enthusiastic, solutions oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day
• Flexible with hours dependent on business needs
1-2 years' related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Accredited High school diploma or GED.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.