- 180735 - Project Manager
- Up to $40.51 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager for an opening in Millersburg, PA.
Project Manager who will be the primary internal and external contact managing the overall schedules and ensuring projects are delivered onetime, on budget, and meeting or exceeding internal customer expectations.
• Creating project schedules / Gantt charts and defining project milestones for standard and customized equipment and automation integration projects in life sciences industry
• Leading design reviews with engineering, operations and suppliers
• Managing change requests throughout project cycle
• Identifying, managing and mitigating project risks and issues
• Scheduling, facilitating, and reporting weekly project meetings with internal stakeholders, cross-site customers and suppliers
• Collaborating with 3rd party suppliers to meet project milestones and deliverables
• Managing multiple, fast track projects simultaneously for multiple sites
• Managing material shipments, including international import/exports, with internal customers, suppliers, and logistics
• 3-5 years of Project Management experience leading projects of varied scale and complexity
• Managing System Integration and/or Validation projects
• Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing industry
• PMP certification or equivalent is desired
• Ability to be a leader and make decisions with authority
• Ability to prioritize activities and follow through to completion
• Requires excellent organization and communication skills
• Experience with Solidworks and PDM will help
• Experience with Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban project/work methodologies will help
Accredited BS/ MS degree in Science or Engineering related fields; BA or MBA with relevant work experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.