- 180736 - MP&P Technical Analyst 2
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 MP&P Technical Analyst 2's for openings in Seattle, WA.
Research & Technology organization is hiring a MP&P Technical Analyst to support one or more technologies, including but not limited to paints and coatings, sealants, programming, software and automation with a focus on process control in Seattle, WA. This is a diverse team of subject matter experts that apply an understanding of engineering principles to define specification requirements and provide support to manufacturing and in-service products across the client enterprise. The team member will support the laboratory or production setting for design of experiments, execution of experiments and presentation of detailed reports with a focus on process control in the chemical technologies and automation field. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Designs experiments using statistical analysis principles
• Performs tests to qualify new tools, equipment, materials, parts and processes to meet requirements
• Maintains laboratory equipment including calibration certification
• Maintains a clean, safe and compliant laboratory environment including implementation of 5S requirements and laboratory standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Prepares laboratory for audits
• Performs laboratory testing support for failure analysis, material or process developments, and other emergent issues
• Experience using Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience working in a chemical or manufacturing setting
• Experience documenting and clearly communicating test results to customers
• Able to interact with customers to coordinate testing requirements and schedule
Accredited Bachelor's degree material science, chemistry, or engineering.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.