- 180822 - Master Production Scheduler
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- 11 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Master Production Scheduler for an opening in San Diego, CA.
As a Master Scheduler/Planner, you will lead an integrated master schedule to encompass all projects contracts into one overall master plan. This integrated schedule will be resource loaded and will enable materials to support a production schedule, which aligns and achieves contract milestones and spare part production and test. You will leverage your experience and expertise to establish best planning and scheduling methodologies to meet or exceed all customer and company needs and goals.
· Analyzes production specification and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools and human resource requirements.
· Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, aligning and monitoring overall production plan with project milestone activities.
· Work with management and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assist in keeping these schedules current.
· Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules.
· Develop, modify, and update project schedules and/or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Schedule.
· Link production plans and schedules with the overarching project, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
· Responsible for developing the master production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory.
· Provide production, planning, purchasing and management the information to plan operations to optimize the business and meet customer requirements.
The successful candidate for this position must have a working knowledge and experience developing Integrated Master Plans; complex Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and complicated production plans. This position will be required to interact with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments; identify and document risk; and actively support site performance reviews.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.