- 180824 - Depot and Field Service Technician
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Depot and Field Service Technician for an opening in Hillsboro, OR.
• Strong customer focus and communication skills
• Sets high standards in work ethic and highly self motivated
• Be available to travel to customer sites
• Refrigeration related experience
• Basic computer skills with ability to learn service procedures and software tools
• Ability to lift 40 lbs. or more with help
• 3-5 years experience with temperature control equipment and/or refrigeration experience preferred.
• Mechanically/Electrically proficient
• Brazing and soldering on piping skills
• Solid troubleshooting skills
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• EPA Certification
Must have a valid driver’s license
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.