- 180891 - Quality Assurance Specialist
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for an opening in Frederick, MD.
• Perform daily Good Distribution Practices (GDP) checks and enforcement.
• Perform visual inspection on finished goods as required, and ensure all nonconforming product(s) are identified and segregated appropriately.
• Ensure completion and accuracy of all associated quality records related to nonconformance and TrackWise reports.
• Ensure quality systems SOPs are being followed and to alert Quality team if there are discrepancies between what is practiced and what is written.
• Demonstrated ability to work with the following systems is required: Microsoft Excel/Word, SAP, E1, Agile, and TrackWise
• May be required to work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures including room temperature (59–86 degrees F), cold-room (36-46 degrees F), and/or freezer-room (minus 4 – 23 degrees F).
• May be required to routinely push and pull and/or lift up to 40 lbs (20 kg).
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple assignments concurrently, and meet standard response times and deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to reprioritize work quickly to meet changing demands.
• Demonstrated strong ability to work well within a team setting as well as independently.
• Possess good organizational skills and follow and improve department procedures.
• Experience in any QA at distribution related field is a plus.
• Strong understanding of SAP and E1 transactions (Quality and Inventory focused).
• Knowledge of the FDA 820, ISO9001 and ISO13485.
• Ability to multitask and achieve deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.