- 180929 - Production Assembly Technician
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 4 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Assembly Technician for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a team lead or manager. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Building Hardware Devices
· Building product line (FPT, EFPT and FTDs)
· Keeping production floor clean and organized
Some of the skills required include ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions. Requires a minimum of 2 years mechanical and/or electrical assembly experience or related experience. Familiarity with common mechanical and electrical assembly tools.
· Electronics Technical Degree preferred
· 2-5+ years’ experience working with electronics
· 1-3+ years’ experience soldering
· Excellent at taking direction
· Ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
· Detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 8 AM- 5 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.