- 180953 - Recruiting Manager
- Chipton-Ross has been a leading supplier of contract and permanent labor services to the world's largest aerospace, manufacturing and information technology companies for over 36 years. Working in partnership with fellow managers and recruiters, the successful candidate will develop a strategic recruiting plan and build a top-notch recruiting team.
We are currently seeking a manager to develop a recruiting office in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Hire, train, and coach a small team of recruiters.
- Interact with current clients.
- Solicit new clients and maintain an ongoing pipeline.
- Develop recruitment strategies to exceed monthly sales goals.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Management experience.
- Recruiting, inside/outside sales or retail sales experience is preferred.
- "Go-getter" attitude with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong desire to develop strong cold-calling, negotiation and closing skills and be able pass those attributes to the staff.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong contractor and client relationships.
- Strong drive to be successful.
- Strong communication, organizational, planning, multitasking and analytical skills.
- Training experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a background check. Must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x286 or (800) 927-9318 x286
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.