- 180976 - Software Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
• Developing Graphical User Interface (GUI) panels integrated with the AFSIM Warlock OITL application to execute operator actions controlling platforms in the simulation.
• Developing associated graphics and visualization capabilities using Open GL (OGL) and OpenSceneGraph (OSG)
• Development of custom AFSIM software plugins in C++ integrating detailed algorithms relating to sensor performance, battle management, weapons, and resource management and allocation algorithms
Experience developing software using C, C#, C++, or Java
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD)
• Experience developing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) in environments such as Qt
• Experience with graphics and visualization software such as Open GL and OSG
• Background in Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (MS&A)
• Familiarity with government engagement and mission level simulations such as Brawler, ESAMS, EADSIM, Suppressor, or AFSIM
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl and Python
• Experience developing software using the Visual Studio development environment
• Familiarity with software version control tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment
Accredited BS or BA degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, or other Science related discipline
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.