- 180984 - Electronics Assembly Technician
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electronics Assembly Technician for an opening in Mason, OH.
The Electronics Assembly Technician will perform the mechanical assembly of space avionic boxes using various types of hardware and tools. The Assembly Technician fabricates Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) and cable wire harnesses, conformal coating, and soldering.
• Perform mechanical assembly using various types of hardware and tools.
• Use lean manufacturing concepts in assembling product.
• Maintain configuration control on all product assembled.
• Maintain control over material being used in the fabrication process.
• Solder (Leaded and Surface Mount Components) on CCA's.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a high school degree; Associate’s Degree in a technical or engineering field is preferred.
• Prior manufacturing experience is preferred; electronics experience is a preferred.
• Ability to follow work instructions and read mechanical drawings.
• Basic computer skills including familiarity with Excel.
• Strong written and interpersonal skills, such as communicating well with customers, management, engineering and manufacturing as well as other disciplines of the organization.
• Strong planning/organizational skills with ability to prioritize work assignments.
• Ability to work individually and in a team oriented environment.
• Able to attain J-STD-001 solder certification within 30 days subject to class availability.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Associate’s Degree in a technical or engineering field is preferred.
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.