- 181000 - Accounts Payable Specialist
- NJ-New Jersey
- Wall Township
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for an opening in Wall Township, NJ.
Performs all the tasks necessary to pay the obligations of the company in a timely and accurate manner. Serves as a back-up to the Payroll function.
• Processes supplier invoices against authorized purchase orders or check requests.
• Creation of payment proposals and cash disbursements.
• Supplier work flow creation.
• Process payment proposals through Kyriba.
• Monthly inter-company reconciliations.
• Investigate and resolve problems with internal and external suppliers.
• Process month end reports related to the accounts payable function.
• Knowledge and ability to back-up the payroll function. Process weekly payroll: proof hours, compute payroll, send file to ADP. Prepare weekly stock reports.
• File invoices and remittance copies to vendors.
• Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Associate’s Degree preferred with at least three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.