- 181013 - Digital Signal Processing Engineering Analyst
- $60 to $75.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Digital Signal Processing Engineering Analyst for an opening in Greenville, TX.
This position is for a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Engineering Analyst working on an Agile Development Engineering team. This position requires the ability to perform complex, intricate signal analysis and the required support engineering. This engineer will provide expertise to and coordinate with a team of cross-functional engineers to provide DSP solutions to a large customer base, which requires both traditional, and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) support. Candidate must be a self-motivated team player with excellent technical and communication skills.
• Perform operational signals analysis of relevant signals.
• Define, create, and use signal algorithms and the intelligent use of those algorithms in a variety of product contexts using community and commercial tools.
• Analyze and provide input on relevant hardware requirements for core signal work.
• Prepare presentations and briefings for customers and community working groups.
• Participate and coordinate on a skilled engineering team that contributes strongly to an advanced line of systems.
• Provide training and support as needed to various engineers and users.
• Travel some in CONUS and OCONUS.
• Must have a strong mathematical background with a firm understanding of advanced modulation techniques, digital communications and bit-stream analysis.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to create and maintain strong working relationships within the team, with cross-functional and management teams, and with onsite and offsite customers.
• Experience with technical writing to prepare reports and documentation is required.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
• Must be able to work with a team and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Required to travel CONUS and OCONUS as necessary.
• Knowledge and understanding of RF and receiver concepts.
• Digital Communication Systems experience.
• RF/Modulation hardware/software background.
• Experience with intelligence community signal analysis tools.
• Security +
• Experience with Agile methodologies and experience with a variety of software development environments and tools.
Accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and ten (10) years of relevant DSP analysis and engineering experience. An equivalent combination of education and relevant current operational DSP experience may be considered.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.