- 181015 - Test Engineer
- $60 to $70.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Engineer for an opening in Greenville, TX.
This position is for a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Test Engineer working on an Agile Development Engineering team. This position requires the ability to coordinate and perform a full range of testing to ensure proper unit and capability performance for complex signal analysis products. This engineer will coordinate with a team of cross-functional engineers to provide DSP solutions to a large customer base, which requires both traditional, and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) support. Candidate must be a self-motivated team player with excellent technical and communication skills.
• Plan, define, create, coordinated, develop, and control top-level and detailed unit and full product level tests for a variety of DSP system solutions.
• Analyze and provide input on relevant hardware requirements for testing our core signal work.
• Perform integrated testing in Systems Integration Labs and in deliverable configurations on deliverable platforms.
• Prepare presentations and briefings for customers and community working groups.
• Participate with and coordinate on a skilled engineering team that contributes strongly to an advanced line of systems.
• Travel some in CONUS and OCONUS.
• Methodology-based software testing, using test cases, on multiple products and different environments.
• Experience in tools-based testing that allow results-based improvements.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to create and maintain strong working relationships.
• Requires experience with technical writing to prepare reports and documentation.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
• C/C++ programming skills.
• Must be able to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Required to travel CONUS and OCONUS as necessary.
• Knowledge and understanding of RF and receiver concepts.
• RF/Modulation hardware/software background.
• Experience with intelligence community signal analysis/development tools.
• Security +
• Experience with Agile methodologies and experience with a variety of software development environments and tools.
Accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and two (2) years of relevant DSP experience.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.