- 181030 - Sourcer/Recruiter
- Fort Worth
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sourcer/Recruiter for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
• Responsible for the execution of staffing and recruitment plans for assigned client organization(s).
• Provides consultation and guidance to hiring leaders, Human Resource Business Partners, candidates and employees on talent acquisition practices, processes, timelines, and outcomes.
• Provides diverse slates by sourcing and recruiting nationwide using applicable tools (e.g., CRM tools, hiring events, etc.) to find the best talent that meets business needs.
• Guides hiring managers' slating and selection decisions.
• Negotiates offers with selected candidates, provides insight into company benefits, career paths/opportunities, and other competitive features that differentiate our company.
• Ensures successful completion of documentation and compliance with all hiring requirements through applicant tracking system (e.g., Brassring or other ATS systems).
• Represents the company in various internal and external hiring forums, as well as with professional associations, diversity groups, and community service groups as needed.
• Maintains ongoing communication and working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, candidates, HR Business Partners, Labor Relations, Compensation, Global Diversity & Inclusion, and Legal as needed.
• Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise.
• Utilize Microsoft Office.
• May travel for hiring events or other recruitment related activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Aerospace/Defense background Preferred
Full cycle recruiting experience for engineering IT, cyber, other defense sectors etc. They need to have high caliber recruiting experience and a solid background in recruiting.
2-4 years' experience with Ability to Follow-up, Ability to meet deadlines, Ability to Work Independently, Ability to Work with Others, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
Accredited BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.