- 181142 - Customer Service Representative
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative for an opening in Milwaukee, WI.
• Entering and releasing orders for shipment in a timely manner to meet customer requested ship dates, maintaining and checking orders for accuracy and/or special handling instruction
• Work with sales, planning, finance and other departments to resolve customer request for information or other related issues promoting a positive customer experience
• Responsible for accurately handling calls via the Customer Service and main site phone
• Maintain accurate product information and inventory in MRP system
• 1+ year of customer service or administrative experience in manufacturing setting preferred
• Ability to verbally communicate, read and write in English
• Excellent telephone manner and professional communication skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Must be a team player with a positive, “can do” attitude
• Must be available to work overtime if/when required to do so
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to adapt changing environment and handle multiple priorities
• Ability to use metric system
• Computer literate (minimally email, word and data processing)
• Ability to handle chemicals and/or work in an environment where chemicals are present
• Be mechanically adept and able to apply mechanical fundamentals to properly operate, maintain, and improve the performance of the equipment within their area of responsibility
• Specific vision abilities required: close vision, distant vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and differentiate all pantone colors
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.