- 181160 - Design Support Administrator
- Fort Worth
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Design Support Administrator for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Performs a variety of administrative duties for assigned supervisor/manager.
- Initiate and control Design workflows
- Create work packages for design team
- Maintain and update databases
- Create System Design baselines
- Track and update Design metrics
- Maintain Doors Databases
Experience with the following tools
- MS Office products
- MS project
- Doors (optional) – will train while on the job if necessary
- Dimensions (optional) – will train while on the job if necessary
- Version 1 (optional) – will train while on the job if necessary
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.