- 181210 - Recruiting Coordinator
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for an opening in Madison, MS.
The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Manager of Talent Acquisition and will be responsible for administrative support of the Madison, MS recruiting office, from candidate travel arrangements and bulk communications in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) through new hire processing and onboarding coordination.
• Functions as conduit to connect the Interview Process to the Hired Process for candidates.
• Prepares interview documentation for all associated candidates.
• Track and update candidate onboarding information through ATS and CRM systems.
• Maintain communications and relationships with new hires to resolve any issues/questions throughout their onboarding process. Responsive with candidates during interview and initial onboarding experience to create a high touch candidate experience.
• Coordinates candidate interview travel.
• Coordinates bonus payment tracking process for all associated candidates.
• File applicant paperwork and folders on a regular basis using compliance guidelines.
• Accountable for timely and accurate communication to all key providers and stakeholders involved in Recruiting and New Hire Onboarding, expediting information changes and ensuring buy-in on program adjustments from all parties
• Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures as well as with all applicable external regulations
• Foster a safe and positive work environment through diligence, teamwork, and a constructive attitude. Report all unsafe and negative activities to the Manager of Talent Acquisition.
• Recruiting application review, preferably Aviation related.
• Knowledge of or ability to learn and utilize applicant tracking systems, CRM tools, and virtual recruiting tools.
• Ability to use or learn how to use online screening tools and technology to build efficiencies into the overall recruiting process.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated/Strong initiative
• Strong communication (oral and written)
• Highly effective time management
• Intellectual aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Focus on excellence
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs.; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Friday Ending, Day Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.