- 181211 - Electrical Engineer
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opening in Eugene, OR.
• Participate in the entire product development process from concept to production for benchtop scientific instruments.
• Rigorously document part designs, assembly processes and theories of operation to support manufacturing and future designs.
• Scope and determine tasks for project completion, risk identification and mitigation.
• Understanding of electrical engineering principles in both analog and digital domains with the ability to leverage this understanding to quickly isolate circuit faults
• Ability to execute PCA designs, and provide clear layout constraints for layout resources: component placement, high speed routing, design for low noise and regulatory compliance.
• System cable design
• The candidate should have a track record of successful implementation of designs in fielded systems.
• Strong team player with good interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal skills.
• PCB layout capability (Altium Designer)
• Experience with signal integrity analysis and simulation
• Experience with full cycle design of custom electronics: schematic capture, sourcing components, simulation and circuit analysis, implement or direct PCB layout, oversee PCBA fabrication, develop test plans and validate reliability and performance.
Accredited BSEE, MSEE, or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.