- 181244 - Graphic User Interface Software Engineer
- Up to $60.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Graphical User Interface Software Engineer for an opening in Arlington, TX.
The primary responsibility of this position is supporting the development of customer's Instructor Operator Station (IOS) Graphical User Interface (GUI). Job duties include product code generation, testing, and integration with other training environment components. The system includes 2D & 3D graphics and some of the product development will require utilizing graphic technologies. Candidate should be a fast learner with very strong analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to carry tasks through to completion with only general technical direction.
• Experience with C++
• Experience with GUI development
• General understanding of computer networking communications
• OpenGL or Direct X experience
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented languages and Design (OOD) concepts
• Experience working in a team environment
• Good communications skills
• Qt 4.8+ programming experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience developing graphical maps and plots in 2D and 3D.
• Experience with geospatial display software.
• General understanding of operating system concepts – multi-threading, events, semaphores, memory management, and system configuration
• Familiarity with Perforce and Atlassian tools a plus.
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related engineering, science, or math discipline
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.