- 181385 - Recruiter
- Up to $40.00 DOE
- 7 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for an opening in Jacksonville, FL.
• Design, develop and implement innovative outreach programs using diversity and inclusion best practices in support of Client strategic initiatives
• Research most recommended methods for full cycle recruitment programs, with a focus on talent in the naval shipyard community
• Collaborate with other Client Maritime recruiters to recruit as a team
• Create and maintain candidate pools of qualified candidates through frequent contact and notifications of positions. Build pipelines of qualified candidates.
• Foster strong candidate relationships in person, via telephone, email, social media, etc.
• Partner with Employer Branding Specialist on social media strategies to position Client as an employer of choice
• In conjunction with leadership, track talent acquisition metrics, provide data and reports on a regular basis
• Collaborate with hiring managers and HR site leads to create diversity and inclusion plans for recruitment as well as ongoing outreach programs. Provide guidance and serve as a subject matter expert
• Ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements and follow recruitment and selection guidelines
• Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle staffing or recruiting required
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience within a high-volume recruiting environment
• Recruiting experience within a shipyard environment a PLUS
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs in a high-impact environment
• Demonstrated commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
• Knowledge of current recruiting best practices
• Excellent communication skills including written offer skills
• Experience with applicant tracking systems
• Willingness to travel
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in business or related discipline and/or qualified work experience
7:00 - 4:30
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.