- 181387 - Accounts Payable Clerk
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for an opening in Madison, MS.
Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department. Verifies accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records including detailing financial business transactions (e.g.; invoice approvals; disbursements; expense vouchers; and wire payments). Provides customer service support to internal clients; suppliers; and customers. Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs; compiles data and prepares a variety of reports. May reconcile bank and financial statements/reports. Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
• Maintains the highest ethical personal and professional standards
• Other projects and initiatives as assigned
• Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a public trust position (if required for the position)
• Must be able to work weekends, other shifts and overtime as required
• The essential physical requirements of the position will be reviewed with the applicant during the interview
• Some travel will be required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.