- 181389 - Accountant
- Up to $17.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Accountant for an opening in Madison, MS.
Manages day-to-day activity in the Good Received Not Invoiced (GRNI) accounts, in coordination with Accounts Payable Department. Responsibilities/duties include, but are not limited to:
• Daily responsibility to research & analyze open items in GRNI account for multiple divisions
• Prepare reports for Business Managers & Accounts Payable Department before Month End Close to show status of GRNI activity
• Coordinate with Business Managers & Accounts Payable to ensure that invoices not yet posted into SAP on month end close will be accrued in a timely manner
• Confirm that Intercompany ties at month end before books are closed
• Reconcile various General Ledger accounts
· 3-5 years hands-on general ledger experience
· Create and input journal entries and accruals, month-end close support
· Balance Sheet account reconciliations
· SAP experience preferred, but not required
· Excellent excel skills (Lookups, pivot tables, Sum IF, etc.) required
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.