- 181396 - Full Stack Web Developer
- Up to $66.77 DOE
- 1 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer for an opening in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Work closely with development team, architect, project manager, business analysts to design, develop, unit test, debug and maintain java based web applications in accordance with functional requirements and scope of work.
• Contribute and confirm to DE adopted software development standards.
• Focus on quality and continuous improvement to application and processes.
• Participate in production deployment and provide assistance to production support group when needed.
• Leading the architecture and implementation of Solr search functionality across search platform on Client website
• 6+ years of experience in developing web applications using Java based frameworks, such as SpringBoot.
• Experience with AWS managed services, Microservices Architecture, and NoSQL databases
• Solid understanding and application knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns.
• 4+ Years of experience working directly on the Solr Search platform (preferred).
• Must possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Be performance driven, and be able to work multiple projects simultaneously if needed.
• Be highly motivated to adopt new technologies, challenges and work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Exposure to Agile methodology would be nice to have.
• Experience working with TDD,CI/CD, GIT, JIRA, and Confluence would be nice to have.
Accredited Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.