- 181442 - Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $14.50 DOE
- 3 Months
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing or research laboratory, or equivalent experience in similar environment.
The job encounters routine work situations of limited scope and complexity where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
• Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position; errors in work could cause delays in production schedules.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs. or 20 lbs. repetitively throughout the day.
• Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
• Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
• Machine Operator Experience
• Experience with Good Documentation Practices
• Experience in ISO or cGMP regulated manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Word
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.