- 181522 - HSE and Compliance Administrator
- New Brighton
- $30.53 to $34.30 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a HSE and Compliance Administrator for an opening in New Brighton, MN.
The HSE and Compliance Administrator is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the Health, Safety, and Environment programs, as well as the Export Compliance program at Client. They will play an instrumental role in ensuring adherence to Corporate HSE standards while maintaining compliance with OSHA regulations, leading safety audit activities and initiating corrective actions as required, developing and maintaining mandatory occupational specific and industry specific safety training, recommending and implementing safety policies and procedures to promote a safe working environment, and identifying opportunities to enhance current safety practices.
• Develop, implement, and maintain various safety programs to promote a safe working environment. Programs include, but not limited to: Fire Prevention and Evacuation, Employee-Right-to-Know, and Return to Work program
• Ensure adherence to Client Corporate HSE standards while maintaining compliance with local and Federal OSHA regulations
• Review and revise HSE manual to conform with Corporate HSE standards annually and manage PPE needs for all staff
• Responsible for overseeing and enforcing safety standards at all customer and vendor sites to ensure a safe working environment for STC staff
• Complete and submit all safety record keeping requirements as required by OSHA and Client Corporate HSE in a timely manner
• Review all safety records and reports to identify potential health and safety risks, recommending and implementing safety training and other preventative measures for employees as it relates to their occupation and company security
• Identify, develop, implement, track and maintain all required safety training required for various occupations as regulated by OSHA and European safety standards
• Prepare and submit authorization applications and manage approved authorizations
• Other duties as assigned
• 1+ years developing and implementing OSHA compliant training programs within the same or related industry required
• Experience with OSHA standards/regulations and record keeping requirements required
• Experience with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards preferred
• Able and willing to travel up to 5%; both domestic and international travel to customer, supplier and corporate sites
• Knowledge of various safety standards to include Employee-Right-to-Know and Return to Work/Light Duty
• Demonstrated ability to work independently to identify and correct safety and security deficiencies
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with close attention to detail.
• Superior written, verbal, and presentation skills are required including the ability to clearly present information to a wide variety of audiences through trainings
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Safety Management, or related field preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.