- 181601 - Structural Analysis Engineer 3
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Structural Analysis Engineer 3's for opportunitys in Huntsville, AL.
Seeking an Experienced Structural Analysis Engineer (Level 3) for the Design Center South, which is a multi-function Engineering Organization with a mission statement to provide engineering solutions via a highly skilled flexible workforce and cutting edge technologies for the advancement of the client enterprise. The Design Center provides engineering support to Enterprise wide projects/programs and is a flexible team that strategically adapts to emerging opportunities. Position Responsibilities:
• Strength analysis will include interpretation of vehicle loads and environments, stress calculations and development of margins of safety with known allowables.
• Observance of program standards and requirements to insure structural integrity, and documentation of stress reports.
• Develops, integrates and documents complex or unique structural requirements to establish the system design.
• Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
• Support and confirmation of fracture assessments for service life requirements.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Travel will be less than 10% of time.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.