- 181606 - Software Engineer Intern
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $22.51 DOE
- 10 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer Intern for an opening in Fremont, CA.
The software engineer intern designs and implements system software for failure analysis and electrical fault detection equipment. As a member of the Electrical Fault Analysis (EFA) software team, you’ll be responsible for developing UI, workflow, and hardware control modules and integrating that work into existing software platform.
· Collaborate with Product Marketing and Applications to define new features
· Design, implement, and test new features in accordance with EFA SW engineering standards and processes
· Participate in system architecture, design and development for software features in EFA products
· Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and semiconductor design concepts: e.g. CMOS process, digital IC’s
· Understands software development lifecycle
· Strong C# with WPF and/or C++ development skills
· Strong oral, written, and presentation communications skills
· Ability to produce results independently while tightly coordinating efforts with multi-disciplinary team
· Minimum 2 years of education in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related engineering program
Currently seeking BS in EE, CE, or EECS from an accredited college
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.