- 181632 - Quality Receiving Inspector
- Broken Arrow
- Up to $19.00 DOE
- 4 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Receiving Inspector for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
• Performs and documents the inspection of raw materials, in-process product, and final product
• Performs necessary testing on products to ensure compliance with customer requirements
• May have occasional (less than 5%) travel to suppliers for source inspection or customers for training
• Actively participates in team based continuous improvements
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as necessary
• Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, or crouch
• Performs other duties as assigned or required by the position
• Minimum 2 years Quality Inspector experience working in a manufacturing environment. Experience in aerospace and/or defense industry is preferred
• Minimum 2 years experience using MS Office applications and MRP system
• Minimum 2 years experience reading and understanding electronic schematics, wire lists, and dimensional data
• Minimum 2 years experience using a variety of precision measuring tools
• Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels, both internal and external customers
• Comfortable with the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Competent enough with computers to find drawings in files and look up other order specific information in an ERP system
• Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
Candidate resumes must reflect experience with use of measurement tools and drawings and the ability to use computer.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Technical college education in electronics is preferred
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.