- 181648 - Product Manger
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $67.52 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Manager for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
* Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
* Work with VP R&D to create specifications of products on the roadmap
* Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities for prototype evaluations
* Be an expert with respect to the competition
* Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
* Develop and maintain manuals, quickstarts and datasheets for the product
* Perform product demos to customers
* Work with sales operations to set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
* Develop sales tools and collateral
* Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
* Act as a leader within the company
* Required experience and knowledge
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
* Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
* 10 years of experience in a job in the life sciences market
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelors degree with electrical or mechanical engineering, Masters preferred
* Knowledge of bio-processing (at least 3 years)
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Accredited Bachelors degree with electrical or mechanical engineering, Masters preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.