- 181650 - Recruiting Coordinator
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for an opening in Plano, TX.
• Assist in the full life-cycle recruitment process with sourcing, screening, and scheduling.
• Process new requisitions and approvals through Taleo Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Participate in career events. Assist with college/university and internship recruitment and development program, maintaining relationships at assigned universities. Attend recruitment events supporting college recruitment goals and summer internship program.
• Post openings internally and externally on company website, social media sites and other appropriate media outlets.
• Negotiate offers and manage process through to candidate’s first day, including but not limited to, reference checks, background and drug screens.
• Screen candidates to assess their qualifications, compensation needs and cultural fit.
• Schedule phone screens and onsite interviews for recruiting team and hiring managers. Prepares and communicates interview schedule and serves as primary point of contact for candidates and internal employees involved in the hiring process.
• Collect and aggregate all interview feedback for hiring managers and recruiting team.
• Build trust and communicate cross-functionally with several hiring teams and stakeholders.
• Provide a “first class” candidate experience to all applicants coming through the hiring process.
• Monitor pre-employment process and update team in a timely manner
• Be a knowledge resource and answer general questions from colleagues in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as required.
• Experience in an Aerospace, Defense and/or manufacturing environment, preferred.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships.
• High degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
• Experience with an ATS/Taleo, required
• Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy.
• Must be detailed-oriented and provide accurate and error-free work.
• Must be able to follow up in a timely manner and multi-task/prioritize in a fast-paced environment and with a sense of urgency.
• Must work successfully in both independent and team oriented situations.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
• Conversion opportunity may become available based on performance and business needs
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in related field with 0-1 years experience or Associate's Degree/High School equivalent with 2-4 years recruiting experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.