- 181651 - Administrative Assistant
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 11 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Administrative Assistant for an opening in Logan, UT.
Under the direction of HR leadership, this position is responsible for providing administrative support.
• Responsible for managing the front desk, answer the main phone line and assigning badges and badge access for all site employees.
• Responsible for data entry and maintaining high quality data integrity to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, payroll audits, and government compliance.
• Coordinate with local TA recruiter to work with candidates as necessary to obtain and ensure completion of all required documents throughout the hiring process in a timely manner.
• Assist with local job postings and hiring events.
• Actively participate in local site Engagement Committee.
• Responsible for filing of HR related documents in accordance with records management policy.
• Coordinates communication and general administrative activities, e.g., preparation of presentations, meeting and event coordination, office supplies, and new hire orientation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of work experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking work environment required.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues.
• Demonstrated personal awareness and desire for continual learning and personal development.
• Keeps commitments; exhibits candor and courage - is not afraid to establish a visible presence and point of view, to engage in spirited and constructive debate, to hold others accountable.
• Ability to work within a diverse, cross-functional team across multiple sites.
• Ability to work with minimal day-to-day supervision.
• Proven project and time management skills with ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Strong problem solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills and professionalism to project a professional image, both internally and externally.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.