- 181792 - Senior Program Manager
- 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Program Manager for an opening in Bedford, MA.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for project management of multiple projects within the Purification business unit.
Take ownership and drive projects from inception to commercialization. Schedule and lead project team meetings, prepare agendas and issue minutes. Hold cross-functional team members accountable for completing tasks on time. Establish, maintain and report on project scope, schedule, resources, and finances. Capture, prioritize, track and drive closure on all project-related action items and issues including tracking risks and mitigation plans. Collaborate with project teams to develop and maintain project documents. Prepare teams for phase gate reviews, present deliverables to Senior Management/Product Approval Committee.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
• 8+ years project management experience in new product development of consumable products, 5+ years leading cross-functional teams.
• Superior organization and planning skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills
• Proven ability to effectively deal with conflict in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in working with MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Ability to lead teams in a stringent design control environment
Accredited B.S. or higher degree in a scientific discipline (biochemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology, biology or chemistry)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.