- 181947 - Manufacturing Engineer
- Up to $38.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for creating manufacturing and test work instructions for new product development. Responsible for working with the hardware design team and understanding the design concepts and creating easy to understand instructions that can be performed in multiple locations. Creation of mechanical and electrical test fixtures to ensure quality of products.
• Creates and documents assembly procedures for use in multiple production locations.
• Creates and documents test procedures.
• Creating a consistent work instruction format
• Liaison between hardware engineering and manufacturing
• Develops electrical test fixtures
• Develops assembly fixtures
• Resolves manufacturing and test related problems
• Provides manufacturability feedback to the engineering teams improve product design
• Initiates and facilitates engineering change requests
• Perform labor cost analysis and time studies
• 5+ years relatable experience
• CAD software experience
• Previous manufacturing process documentation experience.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening.
• Strict attention to detail and high sense of accountability.
• Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to satisfy deadlines and work with dynamic schedules.
Accredited Four-year degree in engineering.
Friday Ending, 8a to 5p
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.