- 181961 - Sr Financial Analyst
- Up to $45.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst for an opening in Tewksbury, MA.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be a key member of the business team supporting reporting activities, including trend analysis and monthly reporting and forecasting. You will work closely with finance and business leadership to help them achieve financial commitments.
• Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends
• Provide analytical trends and monthly reporting by site, product line, and division
• Work closely with key business partners to identify and mitigate issues impeding the achievement of business goals
• Improve on data intensive tools with a focus on automating the close process; identify, communicate and recommend/implement corrective actions
• Lead the consolidation of monthly actuals and forecasts
• Assist with the preparation of finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly business review schedule preparation
• Support ad-hoc internal, group, and corporate requests as needed
• 5+ years of direct experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting leadership within a large, matrixed organization
• Excel expertise with advanced knowledge of pivots, charts, and formulas
• Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge strong professional relationships with peers, and upper management
• Self-motivated with a bias for action
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Experience with Hyperion or other financial databases preferred.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.