- 181999 - Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 15 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
• Experience with Mission Systems Integration and Test
• Experience working with Test Plans
• Mission Systems Flight Test Execution
• Flight Test Conduction/Direction
• Operations Analysis or other experience working closely with operators on the use of tactical systems
• Experience with requirements development, integration and test processes, and strong lab skills
• Crew Resource Management (CRM) experience a plus
• A working knowledge of software development, avionics, IT/Infrastructure, systems engineering, or aviation could all prove useful in the collaboration with surrounding disciplines
• Experience with Simulation/Scenario development using AFSIM
• Experience aboard Flying Test Beds considered a plus
• Experience with Pilot-in-the-Loop Simulation/Experimentation
• Some level of understanding of Linux with the ability/willingness for on-the-job growth in experience
• Experience with automation of system test procedures
Accredited BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.