- 182016 - Office Administrator C
- 2 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Office Administrator C for an opening in Renton, WA.
In this position you will perform the following executive office administrative tasks (but not limited to):
• Managing all domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Monitoring travel logistics, expensing reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges for accurate payment and re-imbursement.
• Tracking and maintaining designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources coordinating with appropriate BCC, Client Company, or external partners.
• Creating, editing and maintaining electronic and written communication and correspondence.
• Planning and implementing logistics for internal events.
• Prioritizing actions under minimal supervision and proactively anticipating the needs of the office team to ensure a smooth operating rhythm.
• Working with and collaborating with peer OA’s on adhoc projects as needed to support the BCC business.
Experience handling domestic and international travel is sought on this contractor OA role. In addition, prior experience and familiarity with the Concur travel system is ideal.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Outlook).
• Demonstrated experience directly supporting multiple executives in an office administrator role.
• Experience managing multiple executive calendars and schedules.
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.