- 182035 - Avionics Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 15 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Avionics Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Supports development, design, integration and test function of Avionics/flight control systems, including electronics, SW, hydraulics, etc. Analyzes product/system designs, applying knowledge of technology and materials to ensure a design that considers functionality, appearance, FAA compliance, availability, safety and cost.
• Experience in Electronic Warfare operations, implementation, or aircraft integration
• MATLAB and/or C++ for analysis tool development
• Familiarity with JSF avionics suite and systems engineering processes.
• Familiarity with data analysis tools (e.g. Matlab)
• Familiarity with JSF tools including SIMS and Dimensions
• Familiarity with the F-35 Mission Systems design of Radar, Electronic Warfare / Countermeasures, and Fusion.
• Microsoft Office products including Excel spreadsheet, scheduling and Database applications experience
• Good oral and written communication skills and have the ability to convey technical data in concise messages and presentations.
Accredited BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.